Cook Time: 20 minutes | Servings: 12 muffins
- 1 egg
- ½ cup sweetener
- ⅓ cup applesauce, unsweetened
- 1 cup mashed banana (about 3 bananas)
- 1 cup almond flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1 scoop Nature M.D. NutriProtein
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F & line a 12 cup muffin pan (or two 6-cup).
- Whisk together the egg, sweetener, applesauce, vanilla, and bananas.
- Mix dry ingredients in a separate bowl, except for chocolate chips, then combine with wet.
- Mix until just combined, then fold in the chocolate chips.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.