Prep Time: 5 min | Servings: 2-4
- 4 frozen overripe bananas
- 1 scoop Chocolate Vanilla NutriProtein
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened almond milk*
- Make sure the bananas are at least partially brown before chopping and freezing them.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender, food processor, or Vitamix. Process until completely smooth, adding a little milk of choice if your blender isn’t strong enough to handle the frozen banana. (If you’re not using a high-speed blender and don’t want to add any liquid, simply thaw the bananas a bit before blending.)
- Either serve immediately as soft serve or freeze for up to an hour before scooping out with an ice cream scoop for the classic ice-cream look.